C# is pronounced “C-Sharp”.
It is an object-oriented programming language created by Microsoft that runs on the .NET Framework.
The first version was released in the year 2002. The latest version, C# 8, was released in September 2019.
C# is used for:
- Mobile applications
- Desktop applications
- Web applications
- Web services
- Web sites
- Database applications
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with Primitive and Custom Data Types
- Debug your code to find and fix bugs that are causing unexpected behaviour in your code
- Control the flow of code execution by using Conditional Statements (if/else, if/else if/else, switch)
- Work with the Console and Manipulate all of its aspects
- How to use loops in many different scenarios
- Work with One and Multidimensional arrays
- Work with Lists and learn the difference between Lists and Arrays
- Create methods to write less code and improve its readability
- Understand and Implement The Best Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Practices
- Understand Fields & Properties, The relationship between them and the tidbits of Properties
- Create Constructors, Constructors Chaining, Automated Constructors and more
- Understand the concept behind the 4 Pillars of Object-Oriented Programming
- Abstraction, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, when to use which and what is the difference between them
- Inheritance, Base and Derived Classes
Who this course is for
- Beginners – This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to code, no previous experience is required!
- Intermediates – Refresh your C# knowledge and learn the latest tips, tricks and methods
- Anyone who want to learn Object-Oriented Programming and take their coding skills to the next level